Wednesday, July 7, 2010

CHIN picnic is over for another year - what a weekend! Sophie did me proud, staying focussed and setting new personal records in the high jump - she only drifted off twice in 9 shows, both times to a young girl sitting on the sidelines. (although getting her away from the tiger scent on the start line was a bit tough, she did behave once we started running. )

She also showed proficiency in frisbee catching - too bad my frisbee throwing is abysmal

Tuesday night class was a hard one - we're in the middle of a humid heat wave so I wasn't expecting her to be at her best, but she did me proud. Our last full run had a frame then turn away from me to the tunnel - trainer/judge was on far side watching us - sophie held the contact on the frame, looked directly at the judge and then took my instruction into the tunnel and to finish the course cleanly. WOOHOO!

No comments: